We had a busy day, pic heavy

pigglett79

Avid Member
Today was such a busy day! First George was shedding so he was miserable.

5df4ba72-c581-40b0-aaa7-eaf9bcdafeff.jpg

The boys spent the morning outside before it got ridiculously hot. Then they played in their free range while I cleaned their cages and added new bromiliads to their cages.

Here is George's clean cage

GeorgesCage.jpg

And Here is Rex's, his tree isnt growing as well and George's.

RexsCage.jpg

Here are the boys giving me the stink eye for making changes to their cages.

Rexincleancage.jpg

Georgeincleancage.jpg

Happyrex.jpg

Couldn't leave the frog tank out! They got a cleaning and new plant as well.

IMG_2317.jpg

Whew! what a day.

Great pictures! :D The enclosures are beautimous! They are happy little ones! :D I love bromeliads. They are so pretty. I've been able to keep mine alive and thriving luckily. Not having as good of luck with my umbrella. :(

What I really like about your cages is that you have more foliage and branches up high. I t makes for good travel routes and cover.

Great pictures! :D The enclosures are beautimous! They are happy little ones! :D I love bromeliads. They are so pretty. I've been able to keep mine alive and thriving luckily. Not having as good of luck with my umbrella. :(

Yeah poor Rex's umbrella isnt doing great. I will likely replace it soon. Its so sad to see George's cage all over grown and Rex's looking sparese. I am hoping the bromeliads do well. We shall see.

What I really like about your cages is that you have more foliage and branches up high. I t makes for good travel routes and cover.

Thank you. My boys definately love all the coverage. I especially love when George comes creeping up from the middle and you see his head poking through all the leaves.

You cages look fantastic!

Rex's horns look downright dangerous! What a stud!

Thank You. Rex sure is a studly boy, he always reminds us of a grumpy old man though haha.

Your setups nd Chams are both beautiful:)

Thank You

great pics! your chams look very happy except for george when he's shedding. lol.

Ha thanks. George sure was unhappy, just rubbing on everything and even refused a silk worm.

Your enclosures look great! Poor George. Is he all finished with his shed and looking more gorgeous than ever? Rex is a really handsome Jackson. I love this horns. :)

All such beautiful chameleons! I know this thread is about George and Rex, but may I ask what kind of frogs you have?:)

Your enclosures look great! Poor George. Is he all finished with his shed and looking more gorgeous than ever? Rex is a really handsome Jackson. I love this horns. :)

Thanks Jann, Yes George is looking great after his shed. Rex for sure has some serious horns.

All such beautiful chameleons! I know this thread is about George and Rex, but may I ask what kind of frogs you have?:)

I have two juvenile whites tree frogs. I believe it is a male and a female as only one croaks everyday or reacts to croaking on youtube. They are super fun frgos to have, such characters, even though they try to eat my fingers LOL!

Back
Top Bottom