We are at a loss! Help A.S.A.P.

I have a few more questions. We are giving her 2cc's of ensure 2 times daily. Can we also mix in a calcium powder with the plain water we are giving her too?

Well all my chameleon friends, It has been two long months of recovery for Baboo, and I am proud to tell you how far we have come. Our little girl would not stop trying to climb to the top of her cage so we made it so she didn't have to climb very far to feel more comfortable in her cage. We couldn't have made it this far without all of you on here, especially ferritinmyshoes! Here are some pictures of our little trooper.

Attachments

• IMG_3783.jpg
    IMG_3783.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_3785.jpg
    IMG_3785.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_3786.jpg
    IMG_3786.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 104
I wont lie, I didnt know this was a old thread and I was just dying over here, I was so sad for her, but then I saw the picture on the third page and cheered and my husband thinks I am insane. Kudos to you for not giving up on her. I hope that you guys can continue to bring her back up to speed. She is like the little train that could, I think I can, I think I can trying to get to the top of that cage, that second picture just melted my heart, her face is so sweet.

But I am dying to know too, what happened??!!!???

Did she lay eggs? Surgery???:D:eek:

She didn't have to have surgery luckily we just gave her calcium glubionate once a day. She hasn't laid her eggs yet we had to wait till she could actually gain function of her legs but the next step is to get those eggs out of there!

What a transformation! She looks great. You have done a remarkable job. I hope things continue to go well for her and she gets her eggs laid soon.

Back
Top Bottom