watering question

raywells

i was told my someone on anouther site that my fisher would need to drink aleast 1gal of water a day.i don't eaven drink that much water.also i told them he is drinking from the drip tube.also they stated he should not be doing that leading them to think there is something with my cham.i maybe wrong but sounds like alot of bull.to me as long as he is drinking an eating well he's ok.any thoughts on this.

i was told my someone on anouther site that my fisher would need to drink aleast 1gal of water a day.i don't eaven drink that much water.also i told them he is drinking from the drip tube.also they stated he should not be doing that leading them to think there is something with my cham.i maybe wrong but sounds like alot of bull.to me as long as he is drinking an eating well he's ok.any thoughts on this.

HAHAHA!
I wouldnt listen to that guy ever again.
A dripper and mister is fine.
Does he just go up to the tube that is dripping water and lick the water coming out of it?
I know Brad Ramsey does it this way.
He has had great success with it too.
Your Fishers look pretty healthy in the picture of him sleeping.
Seems like your doing everything fine, and I wouldnt worry to much about him drinking.

Possible confusion of semantics? For example I give my chams more than a gallon of water each day... via misting and dripping! They don't drink ALL of it!

Back
Top Bottom