Waterfall?

Obviously wasn't ignored then was it? You really shouldn't take it so seriously its a forum. There are no laws, no rules. Chill. If I want to write something on a thread that doesn't belong there its not rude.

I think the fact that no one commented on your form either way means it was ignored... No one is out to get you here, just offering suggestions. It is very confusing for everyone involved when people try to address two totally separate situations and people in the same thread, trust me. Every time that happens people get confused on whos talking to who about what. No there is not a rule that you need to make a new thread, but you may actually get responses to your husbandry form if you make a new thread so everyone is on the same page. No big deal, it's just a suggestion. Let's all be friends here. :)

I think the fact that no one commented on your form either way means it was ignored... No one is out to get you here, just offering suggestions. It is very confusing for everyone involved when people try to address two totally separate situations and people in the same thread, trust me. Every time that happens people get confused on whos talking to who about what. No there is not a rule that you need to make a new thread, but you may actually get responses to your husbandry form if you make a new thread so everyone is on the same page. No big deal, it's just a suggestion. Let's all be friends here. :)

Oh I understand that. I was only pointing out that two people commented so it wasn't actually ignored. Anyway. Sigh.

Chameleon Info:

Handling - every day, once or twice a day at least

Humidity - i have no idea what my humidity level are, i will be buying a humidity monitor today

yea you probably should lay off the handling esp if its only a little guy. chameleons get stressed easily when being handled, i have a veiled and only take him out to deal with cleaning the cage and what not. when you have a big enough cage you might want to throw a dwaf umbrella and plothos plant in there itll raise the humidity and look really awesome and tropical:D

Back
Top Bottom