Water question

lainezor

Hey guys I just started a new job today, I realized its going to be long days and i might not be home much during the day time to water my chameleons. I use a dripper in the morning at 8:00 for 30 minutes but then I wont be home again until at least 6:30PM (some nights I might not make it home before their lights go out). Their lights go off at 8pm for bed time. If I use the dripper for another hour when I get home and spray down the enclosures with a mister bottle will this be sufficient or should I invest in misting systems? I am concerned about space limitations and money limitations on the misting systems right now and wondered if theres any alternatives. I live alone and dont have anyone to come take care of them during the daytime. I dont want to have to give them up because I don't have the time for them.

I would invest in a misting system. It is well worth it. I have a Mistking system and couldn't be happier with it. You can control your misting schedule down to the second.

I work 10+ hr days. I use a mist king to help with water but give my animals a drip in the morning before I leave. Been working for over a year that way.

Set up a tub or catch bin and let the dripper run until its out. I use a big dripper, fill it up in the morning, set it at a slow drip and just leave it for the day.

I'd go for the mistking or aquazamp. They really do make misting a lot easier, and give you peace of mind. Definitely worth the investment IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom