Water Dragon ready for adoption

MzLaurie11

Avid Member
Hi All, well an inguana was turned into the San Diego Humane Society and turns out its a japanese water dragon. Has very special needs like chams, but requires a custom 6' cage. This humane society works with many reptiles and is very serious about appropriate adoptions. If interested. Heres the link. Smallbreedrescue.org/home/animaldetails/7359

Oh no shipping!

1677540417315.jpeg

"I don't understand glass"

This can not be overstated...

I ended up using black electrical tape with white dots made from a paper punch along the glass to stop the nose rubbing, and then she just tried to rub on top of the dots.

Nice looking girl you have there!
Has she laid eggs at all?
Do you have a male?

Oh she laid a lot of eggs in her day. I did eventually have to get her spayed due to egg binding.
I never did get a male, all 3 of mine ended up girls. Good luck sexing things that a robust anole might be able to beat up.

I had two females with one male together for many years. Had quite a few babies from the 2 females. Bought a second male so I could have two lines but the second female died around the same time, so I let him go again so I could concentrate on chameleons.

I am so happy to be getting some chatter on this one. They believe she is a girl, however, too early to tell 100%. i felt she may find a forever home on here. Since we have come to know reptile habitates pretty well. San diego humane has about the best rehab in southern calif. So many bwardies right now its sad. Do you have a kids play pool that you stock with fish at times for your girls to take a swim and fish? I heard they can do that. If I had a House.....

Back
Top Bottom