Was bored...built a cage

allicat1229

Well, I got bored and built a cage yesterday for the newly rescued (half dead) veiled...I think he's got plenty of room now :D

Attachments

• omars palace.JPG
    omars palace.JPG
    215.3 KB · Views: 176
Lol, thanks. I was half expecting someone to ask husbandry questions! And he is happy, even if he is an "eye-closed skeleton". Hopefully he will continue to improve and enjoy actually being properly taken care of!

Lol, thanks. I was half expecting someone to ask husbandry questions! And he is happy, even if he is an "eye-closed skeleton". Hopefully he will continue to improve and enjoy actually being properly taken care of!

well you know I won't cause I know your story!! lol! I am so glad you adopted him. Even if he does not get better we all know you sure as hell tried.

Actually Carol, he did open an eye for a few seconds today and look at me. As if to say, "so you're the one feeding me...cool"...it was encouraging. He is putting on tons of weight everyday and looking better and better.

Actually Carol, he did open an eye for a few seconds today and look at me. As if to say, "so you're the one feeding me...cool"...it was encouraging. He is putting on tons of weight everyday and looking better and better.

I can't wait to meet him in person! One of these day I will get together with you can come by for a visit ok?

Quick pic...during cage construction he was hungry so we took a break...loves to be held for some reason (probably cause I'm warm and I have food).

Attachments

• omar2.JPG
    omar2.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 122
Maybe the new cage will make him feel loved and cared for, so he will have the determination to live. My fingers are crossed.

Beautiful cage!!! Hope the poor guy makes a quick recovery. Being able to spend the day outside is going to greatly help his recovery.

Back
Top Bottom