walking sticks gutload

leedragon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Anyone knows If I can feed walking stick arugula, berries, like black berries raspberries or anyhting else that can be found at the grosserie store?

Rose leaves should probably be doable to find. the berries´s leaves are not possible. You don´t know if they can it the berries themselves?

You should! If you have the food you actually have infinite food supply.. Vietnam stick bugs and a lot more produce all by themselves. I dont know what you have but I’m guessing regular vietnam sticks..?
I don´t know which kind I bought. I believe common indian ones. I bough a bunch of nymfs for my babies. but I didn´t ask the store to send salal with me. so now I have to find something that I can feed them to keep them alive and that also my chameleons can eat when I feed them.
But they were the kind that reproduce alot( not good narrowing I know) green common ones.

I don´t know which kind I bought. I believe common indian ones. I bough a bunch of nymfs for my babies. but I didn´t ask the store to send salal with me. so now I have to find something that I can feed them to keep them alive and that also my chameleons can eat when I feed them.
But they were the kind that reproduce alot( not good narrowing I know) green common ones.
Yeah those produce on their own. Anything thay usually eat is okay for chameleons. Good luck!

Anyone who feeds walking sticks or walking leaf insects, does know if there are species one should avoid du toxicity?

I think stick insects dont eat other bugs. I had one specie that was attacking my other sticks when I tried to house them together and they started biting and eating them but I was feeding them all leaves. Maybe I’m wrong.. Anyways they are too slow to catch any insect that are for reptiles anyways.

I think stick insects dont eat other bugs. I had one specie that was attacking my other sticks when I tried to house them together and they started biting and eating them but I was feeding them all leaves. Maybe I’m wrong.. Anyways they are too slow to catch any insect that are for reptiles anyways.
No I mean if there are species of walking stick insects that are toxic, and should not be use as food for chameleons.

No I mean if there are species of walking stick insects that are toxic, and should not be use as food for chameleons.
Oh sorry.. there are no toxic stick and leaf insects that I know of and I had more than 15 species. Just dont feed them with those that have horns cuz they can stab gour chameleons. For example dont feed them jungle nymphs:
582CE67C-7525-4450-9B95-25A888B6CC6A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom