Walker's new crib is 99% complete...

I can see them now on my phone, the first time I looked was on my desktop.... I'll have to go back and look again.

So now that I can see them all,,, I'm jealous!!! I think it looks awesome, I bet he'll love it when he has to stay inside!

haha! I hope that's not too often! ;)

Great looking enclosure for sure, that big guy is gonna be happy in there, im hoping to do something like this one day when my little guy is grown, How does your drainage work? if you dont mind me asking.

Jiou

Great looking enclosure for sure, that big guy is gonna be happy in there, im hoping to do something like this one day when my little guy is grown, How does your drainage work? if you dont mind me asking.

Jiou

Thank you! I think that he's going to love it! Please see below in regards to draining. I addressed this back on page one... ;)

Thanks! I've done nothing for drainage as of yet. I'm usually onsite to mist with a bottle, so I'm hoping to avoid the hassle. This is more of a "cold season" cage as he will be housed outside most of the year. ;)

Looks Good Max! I would recommend a braided ficus for the hole in the cage;). Mine does excellent indoors and if I water it regularly it blooms all year long. Even the wife doesn't complain LOL:D

Looks Good Max! I would recommend a braided ficus for the hole in the cage;). Mine does excellent indoors and if I water it regularly it blooms all year long. Even the wife doesn't complain LOL:D

Thanks! I've looked at those and the braided hibiscus before. I'll check 'em out again!

Back
Top Bottom