Walker the ambanja...

maxttu

Just some comparison pics from younger to current.

Young:

pehe9a6a.jpg

3epe4epy.jpg

Current:

ymaryjyg.jpg

ybu8y4er.jpg

Walker has changed so much! Its crazy how much they can change over time.

This Ambilobe, Monty who we adopted has changed in the 6 months we have had him.

November
Monty.jpg

a couple months ago
Monty01Mar14sm.jpg

Now
Montynow.jpg

Walker has changed so much! Its crazy how much they can change over time.

This Ambilobe, Monty who we adopted has changed in the 6 months we have had him.

November

Monty.jpg

a couple months ago

Monty01Mar14sm.jpg

Now

Montynow.jpg

Dang, Rachelle! Those blue bars are popping!

I don't believe it! You are alive! It seems like ages since I have seen Walker. He has always been such a beauty. He changes to a whole new Cham and is as beautiful as always. You sure have a keeper there!

I don't believe it! You are alive! It seems like ages since I have seen Walker. He has always been such a beauty. He changes to a whole new Cham and is as beautiful as always. You sure have a keeper there!

You always have the sweetest things to say! I was absent for awhile because tapatalk sucked. It now allows me to post good pics again. :D

Thanks, Laurie!!

You always have the sweetest things to say! I was absent for awhile because tapatalk sucked. It now allows me to post good pics again. :D

Thanks, Laurie!!

I have tapatalk wish I knew how to post pictures. My flikr account is a mess and I can't post pictures. Even posting straight to the forum doesn't work as a mac does not have info in a way the forum can read.

I am very sad in a non picture posting world.:(:(:(

I have tapatalk wish I knew how to post pictures. My flikr account is a mess and I can't post pictures. Even posting straight to the forum doesn't work as a mac does not have info in a way the forum can read.

Haven't I walked you through this process before? Lol ;)

I have tapatalk, I can't even use it lol. You can use photo bucket to post pics. It's pretty easy!

Sorry for jacking the thread:eek:

Iphone 5 laurie :)

Love the change in walker. Not only the color but also the fact that he looks much wiser in the later pics. Curious what his approx. age is in the two sets of pictures. Those pictures are great btw.

Love the change in walker. Not only the color but also the fact that he looks much wiser in the later pics. Curious what his approx. age is in the two sets of pictures. Those pictures are great btw.

Thanks! I believe the blue set was between the ages of 9 and 11 months? The red set is just shy of 2yrs old.

Back
Top Bottom