Walker and Tomato

maxttu

Just some recent pics of my boys. Been awhile since y'all have seen them. ;)

a5avyva5.jpg

buquqajy.jpg

ra8u7u2u.jpg

e9e3anaz.jpg

They both look fantastic !!!!! I'm getting some bad a.. Blue Banjas soon, I promise u will approve,just waiting for them to be ready to ship. BTW R U COMING ?

Man, tomato is looking fantastic. I love the colors on that boy. Walker is looking great too, such a stud after breeding.

They both look fantastic !!!!! I'm getting some bad a.. Blue Banjas soon, I promise u will approve,just waiting for them to be ready to ship. BTW R U COMING ?

What?? From whom?? I have 2 gorgeous banja girls that I'm hoping are fertile with from Walker. ;)

I'm not too sure about that trip. All of the sudden I'm in high demand and getting shipped out to train some markets... :mad:

Man, tomato is looking fantastic. I love the colors on that boy. Walker is looking great too, such a stud after breeding.

Thanks, Rachelle!! Tomato has come along way since Biffle and I acquired him. Walker still thinks he's billy bada$$. :rolleyes:

What?? From whom?? I have 2 gorgeous banja girls that I'm hoping are fertile with from Walker. ;)

I'm not too sure about that trip. All of the sudden I'm in high demand and getting shipped out to train some markets... :mad:

I'll never tell :D well not until I get the pick of the batches,then ill fess up :)
The offer is open anytime Brah

Last edited:
I just figured it out!!! It's payback as I didn't make it to your place when I went to Texas. BUT I do have FISHING!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom