Vivarium set-up finished!

Zeyna04

Finally finished my set up for my new cham I’m getting in a few days (Except the humidifier which I’ll install tomorrow!). What do we think of the set up so far? And tips or advice? (All natural plants except for ones hung on the mesh). By the way, I’m getting a panther chameleon! Naming him Neville❤️
9F2FDE1A-55D5-4096-B3E3-8E4717D5DF22.jpeg

Is the UVB running along the back of the cage? What strength bulb did you get? You going to want alot more horizontal branches. Looking good so far though :)

Is the UVB running along the back of the cage? What strength bulb did you get? You going to want alot more horizontal branches. Looking good so far though :)
Yes. Along the back is the only place I could get it to reach from the socket. I’ll get some more branches! :)

Yes. Along the back is the only place I could get it to reach from the socket. I’ll get some more branches! :)
So you will need to get an extension cord then for the fixture. You want it running across the middle of the cage for equal distribution of light in the cage. Right now the only place in your cage getting UVB is that very back section.
What type of fixture did you get and what is the bulb strength?

Back
Top Bottom