vitamin spray.

repsol153

i just purchased this nature's reptile vita-spray from petco. does anyone have any experience using vita spray. if so how often shall i spray my cham. 3 month old veiled. the directions say 1 time daily. but i just wanna be sure. thanks.

wait you spray the chameleon with it?

well i just stick to minerall twice a month for vitamins.

yea it's a spray. i still powder live feeders twice a month with herptivite, and calcium with d3. and everyday with calcium without d3. i just heard around that you can still spray them just to give them the extra vitamins. i just don't know how often.

I saw that today when I was purchasing dog food! I went browsing through to see their lizards while I was there, and saw that spray. Wonder if anyone else uses it? i am going to stick with my powdered supplements, but thought that wa interesting :eek:

I don't think you are suppose to spray the Reptile with it are you? I thought it was to spray the Reptiles food AKA insects?

I don't think you are suppose to spray the Reptile with it are you? I thought it was to spray the Reptiles food AKA insects?

there are certain sprays that allow you to only spray the feeder. but this one is for the animal. this is what it says on the bottle. provides helpful vitamins, contains electrolytes, prevents drying of the skin, keeps reptiles healthier for a longer life.

Back
Top Bottom