Vitamims help

has anyone had any experience with these vitamins. I've used the calcium with and without d3 I just haven't used the multivitamin. I just Wana know if anyone has any experience with the multivitamin and if it's safe for my veiled chameleons. Females

Attachments

• 20210306_141701.jpg
    20210306_141701.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 71
The reptivive has multi plus d3 so be mindful not to over use that as over doing it can also lead to issues when it comes to supplements.

I bought the rep-cal to find it was sub par quality and does not have vit a which is a linked to eye health.

Your zoo med on the right is a regular calcium from what I am seeing. That can be used to lightly and I mean lightly dust your feeders daily.

I don't keep a veilded so I cannot give care instructions based on their needs specifically but most keepers have a schedule to keep track of when multi vitamin or d3 are given.

I know it's not entirely helpful but I as long as you don't overdo the vit and d3 they should prove to be safe to use. You may hear from some veilded keepers who can recommend specific types I know the egg laying process with females is very demanding so they may offer more taylored advice. Best of luck

The reptivive has multi plus d3 so be mindful not to over use that as over doing it can also lead to issues when it comes to supplements.

I bought the rep-cal to find it was sub par quality and does not have vit a which is a linked to eye health.

Your zoo med on the right is a regular calcium from what I am seeing. That can be used to lightly and I mean lightly dust your feeders daily.

I don't keep a veilded so I cannot give care instructions based on their needs specifically but most keepers have a schedule to keep track of when multi vitamin or d3 are given.

I give them without d3 every other day on the regular but I'm looking around to see what are the best vitamin brands for my chameleons. I was told that u basically need three types
1.) Calcium w D3
2.) Calcium w/o D3
3.) Multivitamins

I don't know if what they told is 100% true but if anyone has any veiled chameleons and is experienced in the vitamin process, may u inform me in the products you use and best recommend safe for veiled chameleons. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom