Virus

Yeah, I read about the black birds falling out of the sky and also so many thousands of carp dying. Didnt hear about the talapia though.

I dont believe the government either, Todd. They keep so much from us just to keep civilization civilized instead of getting way out of control. Personally, I cant wait until the extra terrestrials come down and prove to the whole world what the government has been hiding from us:cool:

Is this the same cricket virus as before? I was hoping that was under control. :confused:

As far as I know no ~new~ cricket virus is afoot, im sure they just did a little research and found that what has been going on for some time would accompany this article well.

At the Pomona expo I spoke with several people that are breeding a new cricket, and also creating hybrids between this ‘new’ black cricket and the normal fare black cricket. The black crickets are larger, live much longer and seem not to eat quite as much, I had a bunch given to me to see if I liked them and so far so good. I would probably guess that most if not all farms will adopt the new cricket type for fear of any relapse of the virus to those who seemingly have gotten around or missed it.

Yeah, I read about the black birds falling out of the sky and also so many thousands of carp dying. Didnt hear about the talapia though.

I dont believe the government either, Todd. They keep so much from us just to keep civilization civilized instead of getting way out of control. Personally, I cant wait until the extra terrestrials come down and prove to the whole world what the government has been hiding from us:cool:

they are here...she says to take me to your leader, or Jared will do. :eek:

5200062681_343dcec84d_z.jpg

Harry

Looks straight outta Starship Troopers lol. It would be cool to get wierd bugs like that up here in WI, we only get odd ones during the summer and they sound like B-52's buzzing by

Back
Top Bottom