Vines

I have seen a lot of controversy over which vines work best in my search to find vines for my new chameleon setup. I am working picking things for my veiled chameleons setup for when it is an adult and is heavier. Which vines with suction cups are the best and most reliable to use for adult chameleons

I have seen a lot of controversy over which vines work best in my search to find vines for my new chameleon setup. I am working picking things for my veiled chameleons setup for when it is an adult and is heavier. Which vines with suction cups are the best and most reliable to use for adult chameleons
I have heard veiled chameleons are known to be nibbling on the plants you have in the enclosures. So I would avoid plastic. I prefer live plants as well but I do have a flukers pothos silk repti vine for my panther enclosure. I have no problems with it. 🙂

Flukers bend a branch are literally the only brand I would use in a cham cage. But you still have to watch them for deterioration. Stay away from the jungle vines they are really unsafe to use.

Back
Top Bottom