Videogames...

Trillian

I'm so old enough to know better (married forever, two children, own two houses) but I'm still obsessed with videogames...

Currently playing Animal Crossing New Leaf, having played the previous incarnations on the GameCube, DS, and Wii...

Also love Zelda, having successfully got to the final bosses on Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, and having watched my husband play pretty much all the other Zelda games. Stuck on Ocarina of Time on the 3DS because the land is so HUUUUGE I get a bit awestruck... Ooh and I love the Lego movie games: Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, Batman, Lord of the Rings...

Husband recently defected from Nintendo exclusivity and bought a second-hand PS3, so is currently obsessed with The Last of Us, and Arkham City. And he's also playing Animal Crossing too...

I know I'm not the only one... feel free to start the serious gamer discussion now I've got my fluff out the way...

I'm more an MMO player - I don't really like console play, but the hubby just finished "The Last of Us". What a gorgeous game! I think I watched the entire time he played.

I really only play computer games. My boyfriend and I play WOW and League of Legends. We also play tons of random games we buy on steam. He is playing skyrim these days.

I really only play computer games. My boyfriend and I play WOW and League of Legends. We also play tons of random games we buy on steam. He is playing skyrim these days.

I daren't start any of those. I struggle enough to keep my house clean and children fed! There's no chance any of that would get done if I tried the truly immersive games...

WoW and SWTOR but my computer wont support the games anymore so I'm stuck.... but hubby plays SWTOR and PS3 games, my son plays Skylanders

I love video games but just don't have time for them anymore. I keep buying them, find a few hours to play and then they sit.

I love Zelda games, assassins creed, bio shock, gta, plus a few others. I'm glad civilization was mentioned because that is an awesome game, although I haven't played the newer ones to much.

OMG!!! why did i have to see this so early in the morning 232am!!! I love video games pc and consoles!!! cod is my crack as well as halo 4!!! ps3 its resistance fall of man and uncharted!!! nintendo its all about megaman and the metroid games. pc or mac now its all diablo 3 and star craft 2!!! i also have wow just haven't loaded it up yet. I love age of mythology, empires and rise of nations!!! i could go on and on but i need my night night!!!

OMG!!! why did i have to see this so early in the morning 232am!!! I love video games pc and consoles!!! cod is my crack as well as halo 4!!! ps3 its resistance fall of man and uncharted!!! nintendo its all about megaman and the metroid games. pc or mac now its all diablo 3 and star craft 2!!! i also have wow just haven't loaded it up yet. I love age of mythology, empires and rise of nations!!! i could go on and on but i need my night night!!!

Finally somebody starts it up with some first person shooters!!! Halo 4 FTW!

I also recently finished Kirby Returns To Dreamland. I know it sounds childish but I missed the old style Kirby instead of the new fodder like epic yarn

Back
Top Bottom