video - what is she telling the male ?

that was kind of funny:D although im not sure what that was.

I dont know what it is all about either- this was a calm " fit " - lol she about fell off her vine the first time she did it to him- and Good Lord - the camera really does put on 10 pounds !! she looks so FAT - LOL I really had a hard time not laughing at her- :p

Very cute video. And she is so beautiful. Love the red around her eyes. And yes, the camera does add weight...lol :D

What on earth?
I'm not really familiar with this species of chameleon but I am shocked to see any chameleon behave that way.
Kind of reminds me of the head bobs that green anoles do. Too funny! :D

She looks a little chunky, beautiful, but it may just be how the camera adds on pounds.....very cute display of something.....I do like Olive.

I would say that was the beginning of warning to go away.

thats what I thought too- at first- the FIRST time she saw him I was walking threw and she was on F/R - there was NO mistake she did not want him near her- and he was like 14 ft way- but then, outside- when he was on his F/R plant, I walked by w/ her- and she started to do this even on my hand- but she tried to go to him, get off her plant, and go to his- he could care less - lol I do not plan to let them have a "get to together " or anything anytime soon if at all - but I would like to know what to watch for - she does not gape, or change color - I am confused - if it is a "go away" - why would she seek him? ( or is to kick his butt- ? lol ) but I am clueless - lol

Last edited:
It could be to kick his butt. my female veil turns black, gapes, hisses and shakes her tree when her bf get too close, but she also chases him down too.

She looks a little chunky, beautiful, but it may just be how the camera adds on pounds.....very cute display of something.....I do like Olive.

CHUNKY is an understatement- LOL I wish I could have gotten the first time in her cage on tape- she looked like a big fat U- she would do her head thing, squish her body flat, and put her bumm in the air - she go so excited she about fell off her vine :eek: :p when I showed her males on my lap top ( yes, :eek: I was trying to see if she was gravid, and I thought if she watched a vid/ of a displaying male, it may tell me something :rolleyes: ) to the vid/ she made it CLEAR she was not interested - then she ended up having her babies- so I am not sure if she wants to " play" or eat him - she is quite bigger than he is - even tho he is not small- she is HUGE

Back
Top Bottom