Video of Panther Chameleons in Madagascar wild....

Jordan123

http://www.vimeo.com/8273739 this is a video someone took of the Panther Chameleons he saw in the wilds of madagascar.

The beginning is a little slow but youll see a lot of them over the course of the video...just kind of cool to see someone finding them in the wild. (aside from the grabbing in a couple places)

Anyway just wanted to throw it out there :)

nice vid

the green ones i assume are nosey be, but not sure

and the blue one with the red head maybe amabanja

pretty girls too

and the last yellow one was on fire

thought how they hadled them could of been better , it doesnt look like they were harming them

The old dude ticking off the chameleon ticks me off too. Wish that chameleon wouldn't had a pokemon moment and transormed into something that can pick him up when he obviously doesn't want to be picked up, put him on his head, barely catch him, etc.

absolutely magnificent video. i did not like how they handled them, but still. amazing.
i always find it wonderful to see how healthy they are in madagascar. it's truly an island made for chameleons

yeah they werent harming them but I would prefer they didnt touch them, none of them seemed to like it.

well how they held them might of been to protect them from getting bitten
the guy seemed to held them actually really softly

and chams can get aggressive , especially the Wild ones... its no big deal

it happens, and they let them go soundly, thats all that matters

They were wild and the way we handle our chams that are used to captivity and humans is different. The guy I could see wasn't squeezing, he was just holding his hand in place where the cham was restrained but not hurt. Personally I wouldn't hold my cham like that unless I absolutely had to. Great video though. The baby in the beginning was cute

Back
Top Bottom