Video of our first ball python baby moving in the egg.

Texas Ranger

Avid Member
I thought you all would get a kick out of seeing this video. Seance you all liked the pic.
D0900310-72E9-4612-9E0C-9F494FE4824C-12128-000006FDE5957F18_zps535575a1.mp4

Holy buckets!! I just watched your video twice Lee. I am not a snake person, but I think I may love that one. To bad it will get big. Next we need a video of it hatching. That would be the perfect ending, well maybe not ending, I can watch it grow up.

Holy buckets!! I just watched your video twice Lee. I am not a snake person, but I think I may love that one. To bad it will get big. Next we need a video of it hatching. That would be the perfect ending, well maybe not ending, I can watch it grow up.

Lol. Yeah I will try and catch it coming out. And ball pythons stay small;) males can live in a 28 quart tub there whole life and get around 1800 grams. And around 3 or 4 foot long that's not big at all for a snake. Plus they look cool and get thick around more then anything.

Lol. Yeah I will try and catch it coming out. And ball pythons stay small;) males can live in a 28 quart tub there whole life and get around 1800 grams. And around 3 or 4 foot long that's not big at all for a snake. Plus they look cool and get thick around more then anything.

This is getting bad, I may need to think about a snake after all. Will talk to OH and see what he thinks. What do those bad boys run?

Super cool video I have a Bp and she's the greatest next to my cham

This is getting bad, I may need to think about a snake after all. Will talk to OH and see what he thinks. What do those bad boys run?

I got mine for $60 cause she's a female and males are around $40. I think they run $100 in stores but I would go to a breader. I don't know if there's a price difference were you are vs were I am. I don't run a heat lamp for mine and I only have the one so I built her a tank for like$100. And I run heat coil on the bottom. They don't bite. Mine did when she as young but never actually got me and quickly grow out of that. There much easier then chams.

Back
Top Bottom