Video of my enclosures

Good Vid :cool: I just ordered a DIY cage the other day it will be here tomorrow , They have some awesome prices for sure can’t wait to see the product! You did a great job, they all look great.

Nice setups bro. You'll love that diy cage. Real handles for opening and closing and bigger door on the front than the LLL make for a nice cage. I have both LLL and DIY's and the DIY's seem sturdier to me.

Good Vid :cool: I just ordered a DIY cage the other day it will be here tomorrow , They have some awesome prices for sure can’t wait to see the product! You did a great job, they all look great.

Thank you. Yea the prices are good and everyone on here loves them so I figured i'd go with them.

Nice setups bro. You'll love that diy cage. Real handles for opening and closing and bigger door on the front than the LLL make for a nice cage. I have both LLL and DIY's and the DIY's seem sturdier to me.

I appreciate it man. I have 2 versions of the reptibreeze. The cage in the middle has two panels on the front so the door is really small and its hard to get the plants in and out. The other one is good though. I'm just looking forward to getting rid of this reptarium lol I hate everything about them.

Very nice! I went to go order a diy cage today and they are on back order until close to the end of May :( Drats but good to know so I guess it is well worth the wait.

Why do you have the drip pan in the cage. I would not want the standing water in the cage. They look like awesome setups and I really want to hook up a mist king rather than the setup I have right now. Anyway that is the only thing I noticed. Great job.

Why do you have the drip pan in the cage. I would not want the standing water in the cage. They look like awesome setups and I really want to hook up a mist king rather than the setup I have right now. Anyway that is the only thing I noticed. Great job.

The water pan under that cage isnt as large so I have to use two for now but I empty it everyday and he doesn't go down there so no worries.

Back
Top Bottom