Brad

Administrator
Staff member
Chameleon Video Contest
for video contest entries only

Entry Deadline: waiting for 10 valid entries
Voting Ends: May 31

intro
This is a trial contest and will give us an idea of possible future participation levels. Complications should also reveal themselves so they can be corrected for future events. There will be no prizes involved this time, but the winners will receive trophy icons.

rules
You must have full rights to any video you enter into the contest.
Unless contradicted here, all photo contest rules apply for the video contest.
No commercial advertising of any kind.
No text.
Video content must be of a chameleon.
Video content must be appropriate for kids.
Video length must be 30-90 seconds.
Videos that break the above rules will be removed.
The site administrator reserves the right to modify these rules at any time and to remove any entry for any reason found necessary.

voting
The voting details have yet to be determined. It will involve a full or partial public vote.

discuss
This thread is for entries only. Any discussions or comments posted will be removed. Discussion of the video contest should be done in the specific [THREAD=6601]video contest discussion thread[/THREAD] or in the photo contest forum.

Last edited:
Woohooo! Denver represent!!!

I told Joe that if he wins, im gonna kick his butt this weekend, and vice versa for him.

Chameleon Video Contest
for video contest entries only

Entry Deadline: waiting for 10 valid entries
Voting Ends: May 31

intro
This is a trial contest and will give us an idea of possible future participation levels. Complications should also reveal themselves so they can be corrected for future events. There will be no prizes involved this time, but the winners will receive trophy icons.

rules
You must have full rights to any video you enter into the contest.
Unless contradicted here, all photo contest rules apply for the video contest.
No commercial advertising of any kind.
No text.
Video content must be of a chameleon.
Video content must be appropriate for kids.
Video length must be 30-90 seconds.

Videos that break the above rules will be removed.
The site administrator reserves the right to modify these rules at any time and to remove any entry for any reason found necessary.

voting
The voting details have yet to be determined. It will involve a full or partial public vote.

discuss
This thread is for entries only. Any discussions or comments posted will be removed. Discussion of the video contest should be done in the specific [THREAD=6601]video contest discussion thread[/THREAD] or in the photo contest forum.

Hmmmm... I think my video breaks two rules

final bump ...
voting ends this evening

There will be a link on the home page for any additional video contests.

Congratulations joefarah :) :D

I thought both videos were excellent. There is no prize involved in this beta video contest, but I will give a medal once I can fine or design something appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom