Victim of school bullying a web hero

jojackson

THERE are only so many times you can try to turn the other cheek....

Striking back for bullying victims everywhere, the Year 10 boy - who pleaded with his tormenter to leave him alone - picked up his attacker and slammed him to the ground.

The teenager, said to have been bullied all his school life, was backed up against a wall, taunted and punched by a younger, smaller boy.

Story & Video
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...er-fighting-back/story-e6freuzi-1226022076411

Your thoughts?

I saw this on break yesterday. I think it is good and bad. Fighting is not a good message to send but it is good to see someone stand up for them selves. I think people just like it more because there is one little skinny kid and a fat kid. If it was 2 skinny kids or 2 fat kids no one would really care at all.

but in the usual bullying tactic, once the bully gets "owned" his backup comes in and tries to start up with the "victim" as he is walking away only to have a girl come in to his rescue by intervening with the second upstart. Good for the chubby kid and the chick. somebody give them a free veiled chammy each.

I was bullied as a kid both verbally and psychically. This went on for several years and the school refused to do anything since the tormentors always had a group of friends to claim it never happened. One day I was at a roller rink for a cousins birthday and one of the bullies just happen to be there. He started bullying me and pushing me, I hit him with one right hook to the face and down he went. He and most of the other bullies never bothered me again.

i say good for the kid, i never had a problem with bullies but i remember a few kids in school who did and acctually got into a fight with one of the bullies, cause he was being so ridiculas and got suspended for sticking up for the kid. it was the other way around tho big bully and little victim.
either way people need to stick up for themselves so good job

Oh schnap that’s a WWF style body slam. I thought that the kid getting tossed was the kid getting picked on who was just getting in a few free shots. Who did he think he was moving around like that, Mohamed Ali? Right on to the kid for sticking up for himself though; I used to get picked on until I hit my growth spurt and shot up to 6’ 1” @ 190lb. Payback is a mother @#*$ HAHA!

This paragraph has been circulating FB.

The one you just called fat? She has been starving herself & she has lost over 30lbs. The one you just called stupid? He has a learning disability & studies over 4 hrs./night. The one you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The One you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. There's a lot more to people than you think. Put this as your status if your AGAINST bullying.

Back
Top Bottom