Vet in WV?

Bokaru

Hi everyone. I would like to take my Senegal, Peppers, in to get a check up done. I have looked through the resources here and have been passed off to several different veterinary hospitals around the area. The vets on the resource websites around here have all moved to other areas by the way.

I was wondering if anyone from my area had a good/bad experience with a vet around here. I know there aren't a lot of you out there, but I'm hoping someone will see this.

I am looking at either :
Dr. Minger - Mountaineer Veterinary Clinic (Leaning towards here. Minger is supposed to be pretty good)
Or:
Whoever is at Audubon Animal Clinic (Had trouble understanding the lady on the phone:rolleyes:)

Or another if someone gives me some info.

What area of WV are located? If on the eastern panhandle you could always take your cham to Dr. Stahl in Virginia. The clinics name is SEAVS.

Jared , he is in Western Virgina... LMAO :D:p:D
Better watch who you say that to. We West Virginians have about as small of a temper as we do teeth! :p

I live in North Central WV about 40 minuets from Morgantown. I figure I might just get a fecal done for now at Audubon since its like a five minuet drive and look into a check up later once I know Dr. Minger is worth the trip. The clerk on duty could not tell me if he has had much cham experience, but she did say he has had had a lot of reptile in general, which might be my best bet in this God forsaken (yet beautiful) mountain locked state.

I would hate to have Peppers be his guinea pig into chameleon knowledge, but who knows... maybe where he came from he had a bit of research or experience, and I guess a guinea pig is better than a crash course once a real issue arises.

Better watch who you say that to. We West Virginians have about as small of a temper as we do teeth! :p

I live in North Central WV about 40 minuets from Morgantown. I figure I might just get a fecal done for now at Audubon since its like a five minuet drive and look into a check up later once I know Dr. Minger is worth the trip. The clerk on duty could not tell me if he has had much cham experience, but she did say he has had had a lot of reptile in general, which might be my best bet in this God forsaken (yet beautiful) mountain locked state.

I would hate to have Peppers be his guinea pig into chameleon knowledge, but who knows... maybe where he came from he had a bit of research or experience, and I guess a guinea pig is better than a crash course once a real issue arises.

LOL!!

DUH. I forgot that you are around Clarksburg. You should be fine to take a fecal to the nearest vet that has reptile experience. Even if your cham needs treated the vet should know enough as to what to prescribe and how much.

Back
Top Bottom