Very sad Story.

joopasaur

So today around 1:00 pm, my fiances baby veiled Xeno passed away. The little guy fought with sickness for 3 months. Within this time, we took him to vets and breeders, changed his lighting, and made him as comftorable as possible. After a few weeks of treatment he began to improve. He got his eyesight back and began eating on his own. Everything was fine, then all of a sudden he stopped eating. We began hand feeding him again, but he ate less and less each time. By Saturday he couldn't eat crickets, he would just spit them back out. So we fed him his other favorite food, banana. He took a few bites of the cut up banana then wouldn't eat any more. He continued to drink until Sunday night. Sunday afternoon he began to turn black, and his eyes started sinking in. At that point we didn't think he would make it through the night. This morning around 7 am my fiance went in and checked on him. He was barely holding on, but he managed to put his little head into Cam's hand. It was Xeno's way of saying goodbye. Today around 12:55 we got home and checked on him. We knew that today would be his day of passing. I opened his cage and picked him up. he loosely gripped my finger with his little hand, then took his last breath. Little Xeno will always be remembered for his personality and his attitude. He will always be loved.

I would like to thank everyone on this forum that helped us through the times he was sick. They gave us suggestions and different information. Thanks to you guys we could make him as comftorable as he possibly could for the time remaining. Now the little guy is no longer in any pain and does not have to suffer. He has finally found peace.

:( that is a sad story and I am so sorry! sounds like you did all you could and thats all you can do! I am terribly sorry

gee, that brought me to tears, what a great personality lil Zeno had, to lay his head in ur hand, makes me cry, sorry for ur loss, sincerly

my condolences

your sad story made my heart bleed, Im so sorry for you loss and I know how it feels to fight for your little cham and loose, so I share your pain.

and my condolences.
RIP.

Back
Top Bottom