Coolest Youtube Ive Seen In Ages!! Wish I Knew what the hell they were saying!
They really are the worlds Brainiac's, the Japanese, very clever!
Chameleo japanesii
Awesome!
Find some more stuff like that Brye!
U know, I do believe that species needs a free ranging environment.......get very stressed when it sees screen mesh. Also, prefers sushi crickets, gutloaded of course!!
all real!! if they werent, then why do they exist in stories.......AND I've gotten over a buck when I was a kid for my teeth!! Cant pull a fast one of me buckaroo!!!
I think one guy said...."Ohhh chameleon look, ......Oh $#@* I forgot my Nikon!"
I think the guy next to him said.............. "I forgot my lunch again!"
The guy with the robe said ..........."Im out of here after this video, Im going to TGI Fridays for Kareoke and Sake"
The guy from head end of the suit said.........."bla bla, and thats how it works!"