Very amusing photo

EvilLost

I found this photo on a classifieds ad on fauna...I take no credit for it whatsoever, but I found it SO amusing I had to share it with everyone

Attachments

• WS2-9.jpg
    WS2-9.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 238
I saw that pic on there! But to be forewarned, the last time I put a pic on here that wasnt mine, I got lambasted about it! I took no credit for mine either! I personally dont have a problem with it!!

I agree, I cracked up when I saw it. It has been posted several times on Fauna!! And I agree, it is begging for a caption!!

People get upset because it is breaking the law and rules on this forum to do so. You have just stolen another persons copyrighted picture.

I do love this photo though! It is supercute.

Anyway i've just had a totally rubbish 24hrs, and that picture has made up for it :) (sad i know!)

People get upset because it is breaking the law and rules on this forum to do so. You have just stolen another persons copyrighted picture.

I do love this photo though! It is supercute.

Although TECHNICALLY I may have (I do say "may"!) it doesn't really matter. There was no enrichment nor were there any damages so they have nothing to sue me for. They can waste their time taking me to court and they will likely get an injunction preventing me from sharing that photo, but thats about all that would happen.

Needless to say, they obviously will not waste their own resources to fight free positive publicity for their photo :p

Back
Top Bottom