Verrucosus

dsc0565c.jpg

dsc0558e.jpg

dsc0553c.jpg

dsc0542f.jpg

dsc0539p.jpg

He really is a nice looking wild caught :)
Ive heard and seen so many horror stories about WC chams :/
Nice to see a healthy one for a change :)

He's looking awesome! His headpads are great! I love the way he hides behind the branch...so typical of a "shy" chameleon!

Sweet!

Wow... What an awesome looking Verru! That last series of pics blew me away.

They have the most bitchin spines!

So far he seems to be doing good! His eyes are sunken a bit too much, but i think it's related to stress issues.

And yes Kiny, he was trying to avoid me and Mathieu as much as he could lol. It was pretty funny actually. Now he deserved a good month of relaxing and stress-less situations, unless i have to bring him to the vet!

Thank you so SoCalison! Their spines are so incredible! This is one of the reasons why i always wanted that specie! :)

Wow, your male is absolutely gorgeous! I have two males, one his size that has his colors, but doesn't look as good, and one that is bigger, has brighter colors, including blue. I attached his picture below. Does anyone know if they develop that blue color the older they get, or is it chameleon specific, or is it just when they are really ticked off?

Attachments

• IMG00648-20100820-1740.jpg
    IMG00648-20100820-1740.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG00649-20100820-1740.jpg
    IMG00649-20100820-1740.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 149
Thank you everyone for the nice comments! :)

Hey Kristen! :)

The blue ones are from Fort Dauphin (French for Fort Dolphin). The completely green (with some orange on the legs) are from Morondava. It looks like they are just localities like for any Furcifer pardalis.

Your blue guy is gorgeous!!

Since i had to upgrade Calleigh's enclosure a bit today, i couldn't resist to take a few pictures! I was lucky to hold her a few minutes while she was shedding! :)

hpim3283k.jpg

hpim3281.jpg

hpim3274.jpg

Here are a few new pictures since i got a new digital camera. The pictures aren't great, but some might like them! :)

You should easily notice that Tim often look at us (me and my girlfriend Noémie) with his two eyes, especially when we enter the room. I don't know why though!

dsc0061vz.jpg

dsc0059f.jpg

PS: The white on him is because he is starting a new shed! :)

Keeping an eye (or two) on me as i enter the room:

dsc0104h.jpg

Calleigh wandering her enclosure (and she does that a lot!!)

dsc0098jl.jpg

Who said female chameleons arent colorful?? :eek:

dsc0119kk.jpg

dsc0118ry.jpg

Unique!

They are all so unique in their coloring! I love it... and the female is a stunner beautiful coloration! I think some of the female are so different in their coloration that it makes them so interesting! :p

Thank you for the kind words! :)

What i like in the male is that he is sooo green! And a flashy green too, not the kind of green that most pardalis have! And he is becoming pretty big now!

The female is however our big crush! She is just gorgeous and i am very lucky to have found such a cute lady!! Theres so much detail and different colors in her that it makes it awesome to look at! :)

I guess i got very lucky! :)

Back
Top Bottom