verrucosus chameleon "giant spiny chameleon"

Well guys I know I haven't posted in about a year ,but I've been pretty busy lately with, you know the teenage boy stuff ( school, drivers license, girls, friends, etc...etc...) . I have still been lurking for about three months, just reading all of the threads I can and I'm thinking I am wanting a verrucosus. Anyone have one? I was just wanting to know more about them. And I was wanting to know wether I should have him/ her free ranged or in a big cage. thanks!

-David

Well guys I know I haven't posted in about a year ,but I've been pretty busy lately with, you know the teenage boy stuff ( school, drivers license, girls, friends, etc...etc...) . I have still been lurking for about three months, just reading all of the threads I can and I'm thinking I am wanting a verrucosus. Anyone have one? I was just wanting to know more about them. And I was wanting to know wether I should have him/ her free ranged or in a big cage. thanks!

-David

I don't know how many cbb verrucosus you'll find around, but you may find a wc or two. I've kept a wc male and found him fairly shy. Maybe too shy and retiring for free range (you may never see it or it may not stay put if it feels too exposed). A 3'x4'x4' cage would be fine for a single male. Care is similar to panthers.

My boy is over a year old and he's only 15 inches long. I've seen some wc animals at the show and they're huge compared to him, they're more bulky. My boys in a 2 by 2 by 4.

thanks for replying. anyone know where to get a wc or cb male? I don't really care which one I get but I know for sure I do want one.:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom