veileds starting to hatch

Fate X

i checked my incubator sunday and i had veileds everywhere.
18 hatched from the first clutch there is 20 more left.
these incubating for 8 1/2 months these babies are huge i am gonna post new pics of the new clutches sometime this week.
some of these babies are huge.

congratulations!:) I can't wait to see some pictures. Show some of the big ones next to a quarter or something to show their size. Do you have a scale that you can weigh them?

When my veileds started hatching I ordered 5000 PH crickets. Big mistake I made, only a few ate them for the first 2 days I offered them. I then got 1/4" crickets, which were much better, they started eating them like crazy as soon as I threw them in. They are perfect size for by babies:). I just wish I didn't spend that $70 for the PHs.

i feed them sunday night i have crickets for them right away.
i do have a digital scale it only weighs grams and pounds.
i am going to put something next to the babies so the pics show how big they are.it takes me 90 minutes to sort out their crickets because they are mixed in with bigger crickets.there are 19 hatchlings now,i counted there are 20 more eggs left from this clutch.

this is a pic of some of the hatchlings .i just finished taking their week old pics.

Last edited:
one day i'm going to make a alias and swing around on a rope and steal everyones really cute clutches and then swing back on a rope again and laugh about it

Back
Top Bottom