Veiled up for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, here is a young veiled chameleon up for adoption. Bought on 8/21/19 from petco. You can have all the stuff that comes with but it is not an adequate lid and lighting system. Has a little dripper, water dish, and calcium powder. [Edited by moderator] Cage is 3x1x1.8
20200123_120935.jpg
20200123_124139.jpg
20200123_120653.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not looking to nor meaning to attack you. However, this chameleon looks to have some serious metabolic bone disease. If that is the enclosure it has been kept in, nothing about it is correct. This cham will be needing a great deal of care to be brought back to health. Your best bet to rehome him would most likely be a reptile rescue...if no one here is interested in taking him that is.
If you are unable to find one near you, per the chameleon breeder podcasts, https://www.chameleonbreeder.com/podcast/96-rescuing-an-mbd-chameleon-with-cheryl-garcia/ you may want to contact:
3887F800-2931-42AC-8E76-59DDA69A7B8D.jpeg

I believe you would be able to mail him to them.

Oh no! I had no idea, he has only been in this enclosure for a month, maybe. I know it's not adequate and that's why I was hopi g to find him someone who can handle him. Thanks for the input

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom