Veiled or Panther Chamelion?

if you're still undecided take a look at the video i attached above.

heres my OPINION:

veiled=will prob be mean, has hawk talons, is only green, lower humidity, a bit cheaper

panther= will be nice, has tiny claws, can be any color orange green, red, blue, higher humidity, more expensive

If you do buy a veiled or panther, buy a male. here is a photo of my jasper. A male will look something like this and what beman attached. don't think your panther will look exactly like this bc they can be any color any shade.
IMG_3856.jpeg
Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 10.37.21 AM.png

heres my OPINION:

veiled=will prob be mean, has hawk talons, is only green, lower humidity, a bit cheaper

panther= will be nice, has tiny claws, can be any color orange green, red, blue, higher humidity, more expensive
Yo dude. Veileds are beautiful and have yellows and blues, and even oranges. Dont hate the veiled.
Hahaha

This time, you beat me to it. :LOL:

ant0nina:) It's a personal choice. I found the video very helpful in deciding which is right for me.

Two caveats, regardless of which species you settle on:
1. They're all individuals, despite what generalizations are made (a little like that "box of chocolates") ;)
2. Again, regardless of species, you may find your individual is more of a "look—don't handle" specimen. No harm in trying to establish trust, but if they're not into it... ;)

Back
Top Bottom