- Your Chameleon - Male Veiled chameleon, had since August of last year. Unsure of age.
- Feeding - Crickets, Super Worms, roachs, Wax Worms, horn worms when available. I gutload all my bugs with carrots, dandelion, mustard greens, white potatoes, blueberries, sweat potato and apples. I also use Fluker's Calcium Fortified Cricket Quencher.
- Supplements - Repti Calcium Without D3 and Herptivite multivitamin. Use Calcium without D3 daily. Use multivitamin several times a month.
- Watering - I have a misting system that goes off twice in the morning and once in the afternoon. It runs for 2 minutes each time.
- Fecal Description - He's been tested for parasites and it came back negative.
- History - Purchased from PetSmart.
- Cage Type - Reptibreeze screen cage, size x-large.
- Lighting - 100w basking bulb , Reptisun 10.0 HO UVB Bulb
- Temperature - The cage stays about 70-85 depending on area. It's around 95 under his basking spot. I have 3 thermometers/hydrometer throughout his cage. I also use a heatgun for the basking spot.
- Humidity - Around 30-50 durning the day. I run his Reptifogger on low during the day and on high at night.
- Location - North Carolina
Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas what could be causing this?