Veiled Male? Pics inside

Nickinator

Hello Chameleon Team,

I’m almost positive that this is a male Veiled, but he’s is chubby lol.

Picture is of his left rear foot.

Thanks!

3CFC81A4-A22B-4E62-8B18-F78C59993CB3.jpeg

Welcome and is there a spur on the right foot?

I like the colors. How old and you should attach some full shot pictures so we can see you handsome guy.

Welcome and is there a spur on the right foot?

I like the colors. How old and you should attach some full shot pictures so we can see you handsome guy.

Yep spur on right also. He was pretty small when I got him, but he is around 6-7 months.

And I will! I’ll post pics tomorrow. He has some great colors, although he was super sketched out by my phone in this thread pic and he grayed out

Nick,

Welcome to the forum. Yes, the big metatarsal spur you photographed indicates that you've got a male veiled. Post some pics of the rest of him. I've got Lucky who is an older male veiled. Hit me up with any questions and I'll try my best to help you out. He's had quite and impact on the family and we love him dearly.

1FBBB9BE-7237-4DEF-B6AF-2631E3400961.jpeg
Nick,

Welcome to the forum. Yes, the big metatarsal spur you photographed indicates that you've got a male veiled. Post some pics of the rest of him. I've got Lucky who is an older male veiled. Hit me up with any questions and I'll try my best to help you out. He's had quite and impact on the family and we love him dearly.
Very much appreciate that!

He is my first chameleon but I am learning and growing each day (so is he!).

Here are some pics:

Looks good. I like the light green. Hard to tell how old from the photo but looks cute. My boys colors are starting to change a lot as he gets older. Starting to get teal and Yellow on him now. Love watching them grow. Can't wait to see how my panther turns out now that my Veiled is getting closer to adult colors.

Looks good. I like the light green. Hard to tell how old from the photo but looks cute. My boys colors are starting to change a lot as he gets older. Starting to get teal and Yellow on him now. Love watching them grow. Can't wait to see how my panther turns out now that my Veiled is getting closer to adult colors.

Thanks! I was going to ask for input on age, I have had since July, but not sure how old when I got him.

It’s been an awesome experience so far and I am looking into another cage.

Back
Top Bottom