Veiled Male/ Lobsters

spencer k

My 10 mo veiled wont touch the damn things... i bought like 30 (mini colony) and they are breeding ect, but i think im gonna ditch them. they have a funky smell too, but not as bad as crickets.

YIKES!! Get rid of them...they are fast, gross, creepy, climby, and smelly. And if he won't eat them, you are going to have an awful lot of them soon! Dubias are a way better choice!

Veiled Chams/Lobsters. Sounds like a nice romantic date. taking your lady to get her first veiled, and then eating some lobster. Great idea :p

I still cant seem to catch a lobster roach that is huge now and has been living in my chams cage for almost 3 months. It is ridiculous and hated them. This roach makes an appearance every couple days just to let me know he is still there. If let be they get way bigger than suppose too. To bad the darn things live so long. T-Rex would rather have a roommate than eat him.:confused:

Howdy,

I remove the four largest legs from Lobster roaches before I let them climb on the chameleon's screen while being fed-off. I want to minimize the risk of a roach getting away. Most of the time I make sure they get eaten before I leave the room. Both Lobster and Dubia roaches go in and out of favor with my Veiled and Panther. Sometimes they love them, sometimes not :eek:.

Back
Top Bottom