Veiled in Lemon Tree

alexbrock

I was taking pictures and he took off. He was hiding in the tree for about an hour. Could not find him. There's a huge palm tree next to it where crows and owls live....made me nervous. It was a fun/scary afternoon. Had no ladder so I had to lasso the top branch to bend it down and catch the little bastard. His violent veiled attitude just made it harder. Anyone have his happen?

haha, no but it sounds exciting lol

My veiled always tries to escape as well. I dont have an outdoor cage, just a somewhat big tree that I put him on. He's always reaching for a palm tree a couple of feet away, but is never able to get it

Glad u got him back! I never let my cham go in anything that is taller than me. All my trees are short and potted!!! That is why I also have a outdoor cage!!!!

I wish I could have one like yours Carol. My parents don't let me though. I got he exo terra explorariums. They seem to be pretty good for the outdoors!

I wish I could have one like yours Carol. My parents don't let me though. I got he exo terra explorariums. They seem to be pretty good for the outdoors!

I know, it is so nice to just set him in there and know you can leave him for more than a minute. I still check on him like every 15 minutes though just in case. I never put him in there if I am not home. So you don't think you can talk your parents into it??? lol

Haha, my mom loves my chameleons. She's really into them. But she is the type of person who gets tired of things in one place and moves them everywhere or just tosses them out. She'd be dying with a cage like that out in my back yard. I had a really cool idea for one too, but with her its really tough. lol.

Oh well, she's going to have to give in soon enough! For now, I bask in the sun along with my chams as they enjoy their outside time lol

Back
Top Bottom