Veiled Headshots & Close ups !!

TiffanyMariexo

Lettme see them :p

Veileds have such different facial features & casques !!

It's always nice to see and compare among other owners

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 176
How old was he ? Sorry for your loss as well

Tiffany he was 5 years and 5 months old and the absolute chameleon love of my life! It was the hardest decision I ever had to make having him put down, but he gave me the sign last Tuesday and I knew it was the right time and the right thing to do. I've been crying ever since!

Here's one more picture <3

null_zpsc090994e.jpg

My boy Kane! <3 This was after a week at my reptile boarders where he acquired an attitude. We fixed that and he went back to the sweet, gentle boy I rescued a year ago! Love my Kaner!

null_zpsf8611553.jpg

Tiffany he was 5 years and 5 months old and the absolute chameleon love of my life! It was the hardest decision I ever had to make having him put down, but he gave me the sign last Tuesday and I knew it was the right time and the right thing to do. I've been crying ever since!

Here's one more picture <3

null_zpsc090994e.jpg

What a sin :( what was wrong with him ? That's terrible , I'd be lost

What a sin :( what was wrong with him ? That's terrible , I'd be lost

He had chronic eye problems and chronic gout that was handleable during his younger years but his gout became very severe in the last 6 months and then he developed renal failure. I babied him as long as I could with pain meds, vitamin A drops and lots and lots of showers and love! I could have kept him alive forever as his mind was still very alert - he was even displaying for my receptive female during his last 3 days but his body shut down very quickly after that and I knew that as much as I loved him, I would have to let him go. It was a very tough decision, one of my most difficult decision ever that involved ALOT of tears!

Can't resist showing one more of Camo and Daisy together!

null_zps1af06880.png

Back
Top Bottom