veiled chameleons setup

sirmooselot1

I have 3 baby veiled chams and i wanted to know if 12x12x18 exo terras would be ok to use till they got bigger and then when they became juviniles if it would be ok to use 18x18x24 exo terras till adults? does anybody know if this would be alright?

I have 3 baby veiled chams and i wanted to know if 12x12x18 exo terras would be ok to use till they got bigger and then when they became juviniles if it would be ok to use 18x18x24 exo terras till adults? does anybody know if this would be alright?

Is that per cham, or for all of them to live together?

the 3 babies would be fine together but i would seperate at the juvenile stage. definately not adult stage. and that size terrarium would not be suitable for an adult veiled. you will need 2x2x4 for each adult

Exo Terra doesn't make an enclosure big enough to house an adult Veiled. They should be fine for the babies though, (although most people on here don't recommend glass, the Exo's do have good ventilation). But i'd go with one or two sizes bigger if you were planning on putting them together as babies.

i have exo-terra enclosures and the two i have are 175 gallon and 100 gallon..they make and even larger one too..:)

I have the exo terra 100 gallon flexarium, its 122cm tall x 76cm wide x 46cm deep which is good for an adult chameleon, though i do want to build a bigger enclosure for when it becomes an adult because i'm just thinking how that poor animal is going to feel trapped iside there when it gets much bigger.

That's just for one though. the repti breeze is what i'd recommend (not sure of their sizes) although i dont have one at the minute, they allow you to build more inside, as the chameleon gets older, you'll want to add more foliage so it feels hidden from the outside world.

That's just for one though. the repti breeze is what i'd recommend (not sure of their sizes) although i dont have one at the minute, they allow you to build more inside, as the chameleon gets older, you'll want to add more foliage so it feels hidden from the outside world.

I'd say DIY cages or LLL Reptile cuz they're cheaper and some of the older ReptiBreeze rust at the holes you make for water systems and decorations. Building your own is the cheapest and you can go way bigger that way.
For example, the largest (2x2x4) DIY cage is $95. My home made was like in the $50-60 range for supplies and it's 2x3x4.5, and I have my 8 month veiled in there.

yea theres a 12x12x18 exo trra for each of them with all there needs. And then when they become juviniles each of them will have there own 18x18x24 exo terra. Then when they get bigger or maybe sooner i want to put the male with the female in a really big flexarium.

Back
Top Bottom