Veiled Chameleons average life span?

then why even say anything
@Hyperpower we are not here to spoon feed you answers.

One trait all successful Cham keepers have is the ability to do their own research and apply what they learned. We are always here for you if you get stuck but ideally you should be doing your own research and attempt to solve any issues you have before you post a new thread.

Once you have done your research and think you have the answer then, yes, by all means ask the forum your question to confirm that you came to the correct conclusion. That is our mission here, to distribute the knowledge and experiences we have had individually to make the Cham keeping community as a whole more effective.

I’m defanitly not trying to discourage you from asking any question you may have, only encouraging you to walk on your own two feet. I think this is a good example of that old saying that we’ve all heard:

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. But teach him to fish and he will eat for a lifetime...

One trait all successful Cham keepers have is the ability to do their own research and apply what they learned. We are always here for you if you get stuck but ideally you should be doing your own research and attempt to solve any issues you have before you post a new thread.

Once you have done your research and think you have the answer then, yes, by all means ask the forum your question to confirm that you came to the correct conclusion. That is our mission here, to distribute the knowledge and experiences we have had individually to make the Cham keeping community as a whole more effective.

I’m defanitly not trying to discourage you from asking any question you may have, only encouraging you to walk on your own two feet. I think this is a good example of that old saying that we’ve all heard:

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. But teach him to fish and he will eat for a lifetime...

That was a little harsh @Brodybreaux25 . I think the OP was doing some research.

I think the average ages that you gave a more than a little optimistic. I think you would be hard pressed to find any female veileds that have lived anywhere near 6 years. I 'm sure it is possible to have veileds that age, but highly unlikely.

maybe i was stuck? it was a pretty simple question i didn't know it would be so hard for someone who looks like they spend a lot of time here lmfao ;)

If I’m off on lifespan, so be it.

However I do not think that was too harsh. May not have been the most polite way to put it but still defanitly not too harsh. We are not here to baby people. Another member took the time to assist the OP and then cried about the help received because it wasn’t laid out at their feet like they wanted it. That is a very childish response and should be dealt with as such.

I know I tend to ruffle some feathers from time to time, no doubt. But I am who I am.

@Hyperpower if I personally offended you, my apologies, but you would benefit greatly from using the search bar.

Resources page linked at the top of the forum page is the best place to look for answers quickly instead of waiting for someone to reply. Also, caresheets are linked in atleast 2 different spots on the forum home page.

Back
Top Bottom