Veiled Chameleon Won’t Eat

JimmyChams

Hello, I have a female veiled chameleon (about 8-9 months old) and I barely can get her to eat. I own multiple Chams including Panthers and they are all just fine and eat well, except her. Ive done everything I can to try to get her to eat but nothing works. Ive offered crickets, dubia, super worms, hornworms, silkworms, etc. She probably eats 2 maybe 3 bugs a week. She acts just fine and drinks water and everything else is normal, however I’m getting more concerned as she has been like this for a few months now and I’ve been monitoring her weight and she is losing weight. She’s about 53 grams right now. And before anyone asks, yes I have proper lights, supplements, etc. I’ve raised multiple chameleons and I know hunger strikes happen but I’ve never had anything like this happen, was wondering if this has happened to anyone else, or if any experts have some recommendations as I have tried everything and she won’t eat.

It’s best to not post in two separate forums, it confuses people. You have people helping you in your thread in the general discussion

Back
Top Bottom