Veiled Chameleon For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelby_joness

Hey guys, I think I am going to be selling my Chameleon, her name is Kiwi. She is only a couple of months old, I am unsure of her age because when my friends got her they were unsure of her age but they were told she was a baby (and then they gave her to me). She is not super aggressive but I don't have the patience/time to tame her the way I want to and I just feel sorry that I can't really give her what she deserves. I am asking $200 or best offer because I will give you her cage, with a live umbrella plant, multiple fake plants, bamboo sticks and vines with one uvb light connected to a heat lamp & another heat lamp, and a thermometer for the cage. I also have a Reptirain misting system that was $85 in itself. I will also give you any extra food I have at the time. I really hope to find someone who is experienced and will love her very much.

**I am located in Pennsylvania but will be able to travel to some parts of New Jersey**
IMG_2043.JPG IMG_2044.JPG IMG_1754.JPG IMG_1963.JPG

Sorry, but I have locked this thread for replies. This violates the advertising site rules for new members. I am moving it to the correct forum and keeping it locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom