Veiled Chameleon Food, Superworms or Crickets?

Hello! I have a Veiled Chameleon named Kiwi. And when we first got her we feed her crickets, but now the food has changed to superworms. But recently she has not ate/ been eating. So I was wondering, witch is better, The superworms or crickets and if there both good. then any information why she may not be eating?

Thank you!

Superworms should only be fed as occasional variety or treats. Some great feeders are multiple types of roaches, silkworms, bsfl, snails, crickets, butterworms, hornworms, mantids, stick insects, and so much more! Variety is key! Could you fill out the ask for help form so we can make sure your husbandry is on point, please?

Both are good to feed her, a variety is best. Try some hornworms and silkworms as well. Sometimes they stop eating for a period just before a shed.

Hello! I have a Veiled Chameleon named Kiwi. And when we first got her we feed her crickets, but now the food has changed to superworms. But recently she has not ate/ been eating. So I was wondering, witch is better, The superworms or crickets and if there both good. then any information why she may not be eating?

Thank you!
How old is she? Superworms, along with bsfl, can cause constipation. Could she be gravid?

Superworms should only be fed as occasional variety or treats. Some great feeders are multiple types of roaches, silkworms, bsfl, snails, crickets, butterworms, hornworms, mantids, stick insects, and so much more! Variety is key! Could you fill out the ask for help form so we can make sure your husbandry is on point, please?
Okay thank you.

How old is she? I don't really know.. We got her form someone with no info they were just going to let her free.

Thank y'all.

Back
Top Bottom