Veiled Chameleon Eggs

My original post was in response to Beman and you were right I didn't need to be that way he sounded like a vet and I'm hella pissed at the ones here in Springfield Oregon but need to watch my tude
😂 I’m dumb got you mixed up with the original poster karma the Cham but yea for the better

Yea
I came off looking like a dick but I haven't been sleeping well if at all worried about my animal for almost a week now and what the best for her so baddy the crazy part is I didn't buy her I received the chameleon as just a lizard in a tiny tank for my birthday but fell in love with this little animal and don't want to imagine my life without her several times it's been her crickets instead of my dinner and I spent my entire stimulus on her needs over my own she means the world to me
yea ya did but we all make the mistake. I love my chameleon to do I feel you

Attachments

• IMG_20210616_112739766.jpg
    IMG_20210616_112739766.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 77
These are beforehands

Yea

yea ya did but we all make the mistake. I love my chameleon to do I feel you
I'm just so mad that $ was the issue in saving her life i kinda feel like if it's within their power and grasp especially when it's their profession and job try to do something about this kind of thing yet withhold it and won't eaven work something out or compromise.... I'm a handyman I can do many many things and I'm the best at it yet master of none..... you name it iv probably done it as a job once or twice and no Matter I offered to do- ie paint the facilities take care of lawns for months fix their a/c help out or anything else I could do to pay off their help- no care was shown or given to me or my animal and I don't see that as professional in the least bit I was only told to leave I wouldn't even piss on a person like that to put a fire out and save their life and certainly won't ever help this vet dude out of if he is I'll just "leave" or he could pay me 😂 maybe when it's as important to him as this was to me he'd understand humanity and feel like he's truly earned that great big house and that Mercedes he drives and after truly helping to make the world a better place like I'm sure was his intention in the beginning he'll be feeling true accomplishment, happiness and achievement in life .... just venting and answering your questions and thoughts

I'm just so mad that $ was the issue in saving her life i kinda feel like if it's within their power and grasp especially when it's their profession and job try to do something about this kind of thing yet withhold it and won't eaven work something out or compromise.... I'm a handyman I can do many many things and I'm the best at it yet master of none..... you name it iv probably done it as a job once or twice and no Matter I offered to do- ie paint the facilities take care of lawns for months fix their a/c help out or anything else I could do to pay off their help- no care was shown or given to me or my animal and I don't see that as professional in the least bit I was only told to leave I wouldn't even piss on a person like that to put a fire out and save their life and certainly won't ever help this vet dude out of if he is I'll just "leave" or he could pay me 😂 maybe when it's as important to him as this was to me he'd understand humanity and feel like he's truly earned that great big house and that Mercedes he drives and after truly helping to make the world a better place like I'm sure was his intention in the beginning he'll be feeling true accomplishment, happiness and achievement in life .... just venting and answering your questions and thoughts
And no with my handyman work no one truly sees the value in my work but every time I see it I feel it and I have a true sense accomplishment and joy in the fact that I have done it and all to make it a better place for others and myself people forget that this is the meaning of doing something and if it were my profession I would feel like I have lost sight of my goals if I let something short sighted and lived take away from the bigger picture especially money for doing a small job and asking so much without even a guarantee of its success

Well first off they may not want to exchange work and that’s their business And how they run it is how they run it. And he did warm that big house and nice car by years of hard work. Don’t tell people how to run their business and people won’t tell you how to run urs- quote I heard can’t find who said it- you don’t like the way he runs his business bc he won’t trade you work. And your mad that he won’t trade work. But he is being told to trade his work and let his way slip. You can’t just expect people to bend to ur will and you got to go with the flo. My dad got lucky and he traded work with this academy. He makes and designs their websites and online systems while they give us free tuition of university style learning for five kids. I’m in 8th brothers are in5th and 3rd and preschool and sis is in kindergarten. Ussaly that would be 20k but they trade. If they had said no to his cold email they he and shouldn’t say that they are terrible and pout.the vet might not wanted to trade bc he can do it himself or he aready pays someone. If my dad had gone and asked to trade with a job that they aready have filled then they would of said no or if they had a perfect website that didn’t need fixing they wouldn’t of trade(btw this isn’t his full time job he doesn’t as a side thing) that vet didn’t do anything wrong he just didn’t want to trade work that he didn’t need done or etc

Also medicine and medical occupation pay a lot and cost a lot bc it’s easier than a handyman or a tree trimmer or a fast food place or etc it’s hard and I know bc I study and want to become something in that field

Iv can only smile and be nice so long there guy.... I started off bad but Im feeling a role reversal and since iv been apologetic and understanding in the the face of your snide beratement back off dude and watch how YOU speek to me I won't back up another step I wasn't a prick and I kept civil with you eaven though this wasn't your business or conversation in the first place. first off pal I don't pout I get eaven with worthless people like him and I don't care what you think he's owed he needs to earnit and learning whatever he did isn't it in least bit earned anything what has a highschool kid earned ...jack right ..... His ac is screwed up bad like I told you and the only certified air conditioner repairman here in town is my uncle who also loves karma, has told him to piss up a rope. I feel for that animal almost the same way I do my two kids and he's a very very fortunate man because I'm not going back to prison over her, if anybody had it within their power to save my child and lacked the sole or flexibility to help, you best believe I would do a hell of a lot worse than asking to offer my services in exchange for his ad and I wasn't whining or any of that weak crap you tryed imposing on my moral character was only explaining to you how hard I tried to get help for my girl and second you have no damn idea how hard I work or what I've been through lately just to keep everything I have together in life, I can tell you it's a hell of a lot more than sitting on my butt in a clinic all day being a smug prick waiting to d scrape at the bare minimum to help animals which he is supposed to be good at,or at least you would think so considering what he's charging, but he has a horrible track record and is a waste of talent or in the wrong profession at best and before you go half cocked on either of those two too, that particular vet not every vet ever so quit making over generalizations about me dude. I'm not a fool or child I know some that some vets do have a heart but like I said that particular one has a horrible track record with paitent survival rates. that's something you didn't take into account either before you rebutted so underhandedly and it sounds like your dad and I have a little in common we both do a lot of hard work and we work our hands to the Bone for people who don't nor won't ever truly appreciate it.... the school not family before you try using that to come at me with....this kind of thing frustrates and confuses the hell out of me, I had apologized to everybody I owed it to for snapping at someone without first thinking about their intent... Which you were right about don't make the mistake of thinking my admittance as a weakness again pal I have contacted Beman and personally apologized and you're still coming at me like this and trying to make me look dumb well do feel better now ? that's why im now pissed do us both favor and block me I won't let anyone talk at me like you just got away with and nothing you've done has helped with the situation or helped any animals. originally you were right and you were defending Beman I got that but your inability to have a little bit of empathy towards any of the struggling with the fear of loosing my little friend and nit pic at me went too far just like that worthless vet and like him get off the high horse and use some common yet increasingly rarer decency and get with the program dislike a guy if you want but watch how you speak to another human thats overworked, over stressed and underappreciated by people like you I am only trying to give a last ditch measure i found that worked out to another person because i have empathy and can put myself in another person's shoes especially when I've worn those shoes very recently and i don't want them to hurt or be as stressed out now ask your self what did you at any point to help this situation or console a person who's freaking out or help at all in general like i was trying to, or was this just a trolling thing because you only made me feel like crap...,. in the beginning it was ok because of my actions but everything after that I was just trying to be nice to you hoping you would chill out but I see that will not be happening now. I hope someday I do get to talk to you you're more constructive and healthy way and honestly I wish you well best to you because I won't hold a grudge on this kind of thing, no life was at stake here especially since I was venting about chameleon care on a chameleon group site looking for support and trying to offer any if a little hope to another hurting person that could not afford over priced or the price OWED for 5- 10 cc oxytocin and telling tHE owner what they already figured. THIS IS FOR ANY FUTURE READERS In regards to my original post to be clear to everyone and any readers of it this could be and should only ever be used, as I did with no other willing support, (but an understanding of how to not cause early child birth in my wife as oxytocin of the very same kind is used by real drs on people for the same purposes), and is an absolute last resort if all else fails and last ditch effort before digging the grave to save a little friend. if that owner chooses to do so but I emphasize that's only if literally all else fails you first and you have nowhere else to turn this is that kind of option like if pulling your own tooth you would try anything you could to get it done right but if in the end your left standing with plyers

OMG ENOUGH!!!!! This is absolutely not constructive in any manner. Stay on topic. This is someone else's post that now has turned into total BS

Your still speeking if you are not a vet stop opening your mouth I'm not here to be yapped at by the teacher's pet of vets im here to find help and offer what worked out for me I can't help it ....realy interloper you defended and did your "job" so dumb $800 for intelligence and hard work is that what it takes to put liquid in a tiny bottle only to suck a bit up and poke it to in the ass of a cham I know grade schoolers with diabetes with the same skills...that''s funny it costed 150 bucks for my wife to use that s*** when she' was pregnant by real doctors ya know those people who did seven years to practice real medicine now those people, they earned that kind of pay and not just with a bachelor level degree.... even though they lose a little bit of their humanity along the way when people become conditions and treatments instead of people anymore but that's to protect themselves. I can understand them being that way because people can beg for thairs and for loved ones lives and loosing enough that singes a soul what excuse does that one get have to be so cold .. you are the one making it look like I over generalized and do stop trying to make it look like that

K I'm done with it I'll stop I couldn't take any more crap I didn't realize that he had sent more than I got to see last night and what I read this morning pissed me off way to far

Iv can only smile and be nice so long there guy.... I started off bad but Im feeling a role reversal and since iv been apologetic and understanding in the the face of your snide beratement back off dude and watch how YOU speek to me I won't back up another step I wasn't a prick and I kept civil with you eaven though this wasn't your business or conversation in the first place. first off pal I don't pout I get eaven with worthless people like him and I don't care what you think he's owed he needs to earnit and learning whatever he did isn't it in least bit earned anything what has a highschool kid earned ...jack right ..... His ac is screwed up bad like I told you and the only certified air conditioner repairman here in town is my uncle who also loves karma, has told him to piss up a rope. I feel for that animal almost the same way I do my two kids and he's a very very fortunate man because I'm not going back to prison over her, if anybody had it within their power to save my child and lacked the sole or flexibility to help, you best believe I would do a hell of a lot worse than asking to offer my services in exchange for his ad and I wasn't whining or any of that weak crap you tryed imposing on my moral character was only explaining to you how hard I tried to get help for my girl and second you have no damn idea how hard I work or what I've been through lately just to keep everything I have together in life, I can tell you it's a hell of a lot more than sitting on my butt in a clinic all day being a smug prick waiting to d scrape at the bare minimum to help animals which he is supposed to be good at,or at least you would think so considering what he's charging, but he has a horrible track record and is a waste of talent or in the wrong profession at best and before you go half cocked on either of those two too, that particular vet not every vet ever so quit making over generalizations about me dude. I'm not a fool or child I know some that some vets do have a heart but like I said that particular one has a horrible track record with paitent survival rates. that's something you didn't take into account either before you rebutted so underhandedly and it sounds like your dad and I have a little in common we both do a lot of hard work and we work our hands to the Bone for people who don't nor won't ever truly appreciate it.... the school not family before you try using that to come at me with....this kind of thing frustrates and confuses the hell out of me, I had apologized to everybody I owed it to for snapping at someone without first thinking about their intent... Which you were right about don't make the mistake of thinking my admittance as a weakness again pal I have contacted Beman and personally apologized and you're still coming at me like this and trying to make me look dumb well do feel better now ? that's why im now pissed do us both favor and block me I won't let anyone talk at me like you just got away with and nothing you've done has helped with the situation or helped any animals. originally you were right and you were defending Beman I got that but your inability to have a little bit of empathy towards any of the struggling with the fear of loosing my little friend and nit pic at me went too far just like that worthless vet and like him get off the high horse and use some common yet increasingly rarer decency and get with the program dislike a guy if you want but watch how you speak to another human thats overworked, over stressed and underappreciated by people like you I am only trying to give a last ditch measure i found that worked out to another person because i have empathy and can put myself in another person's shoes especially when I've worn those shoes very recently and i don't want them to hurt or be as stressed out now ask your self what did you at any point to help this situation or console a person who's freaking out or help at all in general like i was trying to, or was this just a trolling thing because you only made me feel like crap...,. in the beginning it was ok because of my actions but everything after that I was just trying to be nice to you hoping you would chill out but I see that will not be happening now. I hope someday I do get to talk to you you're more constructive and healthy way and honestly I wish you well best to you because I won't hold a grudge on this kind of thing, no life was at stake here especially since I was venting about chameleon care on a chameleon group site looking for support and trying to offer any if a little hope to another hurting person that could not afford over priced or the price OWED for 5- 10 cc oxytocin and telling tHE owner what they already figured. THIS IS FOR ANY FUTURE READERS In regards to my original post to be clear to everyone and any readers of it this could be and should only ever be used, as I did with no other willing support, (but an understanding of how to not cause early child birth in my wife as oxytocin of the very same kind is used by real drs on people for the same purposes), and is an absolute last resort if all else fails and last ditch effort before digging the grave to save a little friend. if that owner chooses to do so but I emphasize that's only if literally all else fails you first and you have nowhere else to turn this is that kind of option like if pulling your own tooth you would try anything you could to get it done right but if in the end your left standing with plyers
I’m sorry that I made you mad. Let’s just forget it and remember we all have are own opinions. But I hope you don’t hold grudges against alllll vets just that one bc each person is different. I apologize and hope you have a great day but each opinions are our own.

I feel bad for karma the chameleon because this was her thread asking for help for her Cham and it got hijacked!
jheremy I’m sorry if you didn’t get answers to your questions here. Maybe you could start a new thread with your questions and someone will help you I’m sure. We’re all here to help one another and yes we are all learning from each other to!

I’m sorry that I made you mad. Let’s just forget it and remember we all have are own opinions. But I hope you don’t hold grudges against alllll vets just that one bc each person is different. I apologize and hope you have a great day but each opinions are our own.
That's all I wanted man was a fresh start iwas wrong and was trying to make it rite with everyone and I felt that you never let up on me. I already felt stupid and embarrassed for the fitst response I gave being biased and mean I couldn't believe myself in how judgmental I was everything from you after that just made me wanna leave and this is the only place that first didn't ask for a credit card# before eaven asking me what her name was but I won't hold grudges over a difference in opinion

I feel bad for karma the chameleon because this was her thread asking for help for her Cham and it got hijacked!
jheremy I’m sorry if you didn’t get answers to your questions here. Maybe you could start a new thread with your questions and someone will help you I’m sure. We’re all here to help one another and yes we are all learning from each other to!
I w was told by the person I was speaking to yesterday
OMG ENOUGH!!!!! This is absolutely not constructive in any manner. Stay on topic. This is someone else's post that now has turned into total BS
I'm Sorry beman I held back as long as I could and you are right I asked

kinyonga

Chameleon Queen about the posters karma​

Hello, I’m new, I have a vailed chameleon and she has been laying eggs the last 2 months,she laid 1 egg about 2 weeks ago and she hasn’t layed any more, and I’m starting to get worried that she could be Egg bound
¡Please help!
Dude how is it going with your karma? Is everything ok has she laid more or anything yet 👍👎🍀

Oh my god you are rite I hope they don't get the Wrong idea last night in one of my last messages t the cham queen said that they had not heard back and I just messaged them asking about her Myself damn I feel worse now

Oh my god you are rite I hope they don't get the Wrong idea last night in one of my last messages t the cham queen said that they had not heard back and I just messaged them asking about her Myself damn I feel worse now
I think She or he will understand

Back
Top Bottom