Veiled Beauty by Beman

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
I wanted to show off my Beman a little. He is maturing and I am getting to see new shades especially when we go outside. I love the black detail to his face and eyes. He is also showing these really pale blues which are so special. 13 months old approximately and my first chameleon. It is amazing to me how he has changed and continues to change as he matures. He is gentle and a total sweet heart.

7-27-19_2.jpg

7-27-19_1.jpg

He is such a handsome sweet boy!!! I love seeing pics of him!
Thank you hun. I have it in my head that I want to build a giant enclosure for him. I have a table that is 5 feet wide and about 28inches deep. The more active he gets I feel like he needs more room to explore and be a cham lol. Gotta get moved first but I am very seriously thinking about it. :hilarious:

Thank you hun. I have it in my head that I want to build a giant enclosure for him. I have a table that is 5 feet wide and about 28inches deep. The more active he gets I feel like he needs more room to explore and be a cham lol. Gotta get moved first but I am very seriously thinking about it. :hilarious:
I think that’s a great idea! And it sounds like you have the perfect place for it! He will love it!

Back
Top Bottom