Veild chameleon casque irregularly shaped

Thats perfect. The 10.0 is for the "pet tree" setups where you cant even find the cham, and you have a meter just incase.
ok thanks. and the 75w spot is ok for basking as long as the temperature is monitored and the distance from the perch is set accordingly? I originally had a standard 40w bulb but didn't like how it had to sit right on the cage, so I went with a more powerful bulb and raised it up. Also the added brightness looks nice.

I’m a newbie at this, but shouldn’t he be getting some calcium with D3 every other week as well, alternating with a multivitamin? Or alternatively the Repashy Calcium with lo D daily?

I also have a question about taking him outside in high temperatures... we've had some days in the mid to high 80s, so I've not been taking him outside as a precaution. what is the cut off temperature at which it's not safe to go outside? in general does the temperature shit from inside low 70's to outside 80+ cause any problems?

I’m a newbie at this, but shouldn’t he be getting some calcium with D3 every other week as well, alternating with a multivitamin? Or alternatively the Repashy Calcium with lo D daily?
I've been giving him Repashy calcium plus for 1 feeding every 2 to 3 weeks. I read somewhere that overdoing the multivitamin can cause problems so I've been doing that very sparingly. it's all very confusing ;)

well I've mail ordered some BSFL, super worms and horn worms. I'm sure he'll appreciate the variety. I think he's pretty bored of crickets by now ;)

I'll step up the gut loading too. thanks all for the advice!

ok thanks. and the 75w spot is ok for basking as long as the temperature is monitored and the distance from the perch is set accordingly? I originally had a standard 40w bulb but didn't like how it had to sit right on the cage, so I went with a more powerful bulb and raised it up. Also the added brightness looks nice.

Yea tune to the correct temps. Ive gone as low as 35 watt halogens to get the basking area down to the low 90's.

Back
Top Bottom