Variety of adult and sub adult panthers plus equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChappyMcChap

My reptile collection has grown vast, and as much as I love chameleons I just can't find any houses to rent and its going to be too much to take to an apartment. I want to keep one pair, I have available 1.2 ambanjas, 2.1 blue bar ambilobes and 1.1 red bar ambilobes. These are of varying ages. All over 7 months and under 13 months. Pics on my profile and upon request. I also have 6 cages meant for 18" wire racks like tiki tiki sells. They work great. Maybe we can work out a package deal. You can email me at [email protected] for pics or to send me an offer. Prices negotiable.

My reptile collection has grown vast, and as much as I love chameleons I just can't find any houses to rent and its going to be too much to take to an apartment. I want to keep one pair, I have available 1.2 ambanjas, 2.1 blue bar ambilobes and 1.1 red bar ambilobes. These are of varying ages. All over 7 months and under 13 months. Pics on my profile and upon request. I also have 6 cages meant for 18" wire racks like tiki tiki sells. They work great. Maybe we can work out a package deal. You can email me at [email protected] for pics or to send me an offer. Prices negotiable.

I have .2 ambanjas. Will do both for $350. Same for the ambilobes females. $220 for each male ambilobes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom