Vacation

Established Member
Hey, so apparently my family is going on vacation in March and is forcing me to go. My cham needs a bit of special care as mentioned in one of my previous threads, so I really don’t trust anyone with him that doesn’t have experience with chams like him/don’t know what to do. What do y’all suggest doing?
Ps: I really don’t wanna get into husbandry and care, if you have any questions they are most likely answered in a previous thread that I posted. Thank you😊

You NEED to find someone who CAN care for him or dont go on the vacation, as harsh as it sounds its pretty cut and dry 🙁
Yeah, I completely understand, I’m working on it rn. I don’t wanna go at all, I’m kinda forced to and I have like major trust issues with this kind of stuff. I don’t even trust anyone to look over my Leos, even thought they are like the easiest thing ever. It’s odd. I’m looking at my friend rn, they have like tons of reptiles, but I’ll have to teach them a ton of stuff so yeah. I asked the forum just in case ya know.

if you have automatic mister and light timers than it makes things a lot easier for pet sitters, try teaching one of your friends about their care and see if they can watch him🤷🏻‍♂️
ive given up on vacations since owning chameleons lol

I was going to stay out on our boat for 3 days. Ended up canceling bc I have major trust issues when it comes to my cham baby. But, it is what it is.
Its tough becuase all cham owners have different views on cham husbandry and care😕 Even though I was VERY thurough and laid it all out on the calander for him I told the guy to feed him every OTHER day he decided not to listen. So I was upset and frustrated...i had PLANNED on getting him something nice for helping me out until he decided to just take some of my supplements without even asking me...so then, even with that, things can go wrong 😒

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom