UVB for newborn

happiness

How do I know if the UVB provided is enough? I'm using an old UVB BULB THAT reads about 11 from the distance that I have the baby at. (21+ is ok for adults?)

He/she will close one eye and have the other open and then switch eyes sometimes, not sure if this is because he/she is sleepy or the old UVB bulb is causing problems. I have a brand new one but I worry it'll Hurt him/her. & I don't want it to end up having eye problems,

Is closing of the eyes like this normal? Is 11 on the solarmeter reading low/high enough?

How do I know if the UVB provided is enough? I'm using an old UVB BULB THAT reads about 11 from the distance that I have the baby at. (21+ is ok for adults?)

He/she will close one eye and have the other open and then switch eyes sometimes, not sure if this is because he/she is sleepy or the old UVB bulb is causing problems. I have a brand new one but I worry it'll Hurt him/her. & I don't want it to end up having eye problems,

Is closing of the eyes like this normal? Is 11 on the solarmeter reading low/high enough?

they are never sleepy, if they dont have enough shade and if the enclosure is too bright in color it can be too much and if the light is too close too

Back
Top Bottom