UVB and Jungle Dawn light Repti-Riser!

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Hey everyone I have been thinking about getting a Jungle dawn LED bar. But really did not want it on the screen due to temps they can put out. So I was in google land trying to find a good option to raise one up for my set up. I ended up ordering something else and then of course found this product.

I wanted to share the link I found. I spoke with a guy named Jason on Etsy. His store is Kings reptiles. https://www.etsy.com/shop/KingsReptiles
So he 3D prints these and does everything by himself so there is about a 3-4 week wait time right now to get them.

However he makes them for T5HO reptisun fixtures, arcadia fixtures, and Jungle dawn bars. Along with a combo for UVB and Jungle dawn. Now they come in different sized heights and colors.

I know for some people this would be an amazing thing to utilize so I wanted to share it here even though I did not order them. He has really good reviews on his etsy page too.

Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 7.53.33 AM.png

Hey everyone I have been thinking about getting a Jungle dawn LED bar. But really did not want it on the screen due to temps they can put out. So I was in google land trying to find a good option to raise one up for my set up. I ended up ordering something else and then of course found this product.

I wanted to share the link I found. I spoke with a guy named Jason on Etsy. His store is Kings reptiles. https://www.etsy.com/shop/KingsReptiles
So he 3D prints these and does everything by himself so there is about a 3-4 week wait time right now to get them.

However he makes them for T5HO reptisun fixtures, arcadia fixtures, and Jungle dawn bars. Along with a combo for UVB and Jungle dawn. Now they come in different sized heights and colors.

I know for some people this would be an amazing thing to utilize so I wanted to share it here even though I did not order them. He has really good reviews on his etsy page too.

View attachment 310393
Those looks really good!

Back
Top Bottom