Using bamboo

Hey guys I went to michaels and I'm trying to add some bamboo into my panthers cage but I'm not really sure how to get it to stay and be able to support my cham. Do you connect it to anything or do you just let it balance? I'm worried about poking a hole through the screen

You can drill holes at the end of each side of the bamboo. Slide a wire (galvanized or stainless so it doesn't rust) and then attached it to the screen by twisting the wire. Make sure you sand the bamboo down so it is not slippery as it can be when it gets wet.

good luck

You can drill holes at the end of each side of the bamboo. Slide a wire (galvanized or stainless so it doesn't rust) and then attached it to the screen by twisting the wire. Make sure you sand the bamboo down so it is not slippery as it can be when it gets wet.

good luck
thank you !

I use 6 x 1/2" stainless steel screws. They nest perfectly into the soft core of the bamboo and hold it very tight.

We drilled a small hole in each end and used a little piece of wire to hold it to the cage. It worked perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom